Architect Job in Reigate, Surrey
An Architect job is now available, working for an up-and-coming architectural practice based in the town centre. The role would see you working as part of an enthusiastic team and taking a lead role in a major residential project.
The practice was recently formed in 2022 but the Directors possess over 40 years of experience in the industry working on commercial and residential projects and clients. The team already have formed a number of strong working relationships with clients and have plans for sustained growth over the next few years. They recently secured a large-scale residential project and are seeking a job running Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Production of design and technical drawing packages
- Working on tender and construction documentation
- Taking a lead in large scale residential project
- Supporting junior team members
- Attending site
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified
- Possess a minimum of 4 years UK architectural experience
- Ability to work across all RIBA stages with the ability to take a project lead
- Experience with tender and construction documents
- Onsite experience
- Portfolio showing design ability
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Ability to use Revit is highly advantages
- Confident communicator with the ability to speak directly with clients.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing development and progression.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Reigate, Surrey – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 14011) #LI-JW1