About this role
An award-winning multidisciplinary studio renowned for sustainable placemaking is looking to hire for their urban and landscape team. This busy medium-sized studio in East London have recently won a number of mixed use/residential projects in the UK. They are looking for someone with design flair, story telling and pitching abilities to work closely with a key client and lead a team to realise a one-of-a kind urban project.
- Liaise with a multi-disciplinary team to co-ordinate the urban design strategy for a large mixed use/housing project in the UK.
- Oversee and manage the production of masterplans, diagrams and documents.
- Conceptualise projects, both through hand drawing and 3D/digital tools.
- Manage key client relationship.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified urban designer with considerable practical experience.
- UK experience across housing and mixed use projects, of varying scales.
- Client facing and management experience.
- Presentation skills including pitching.
- A strong design background with a flair for conceptual thinking and story telling.
- Ability to produce high quality hand drawings and graphics.
- Fluency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Sketchup.