NAC Architecture is seeking a short term 6 week internship to start immediately for an exciting design competition that will conclude Feb 11, 2024.
Duties will include: physical / digital modelling / rendering / visualization / 2D presentation documents. Skills in Rhino and Revit are essential.
Flexible hours from 20-40 hours per week.
Hourly range from $19-$21/hour depending on experience.
For all interested candidates, please apply here: NAC Inc – STUDENT INTERN (paylocity.com)
Intern – has not yet completed a 4-year architectural degree and has less than one year experience. Develops design and technical solutions under the supervision of a design professional.
- Ability to accurately perform field verification of existing conditions.
- Proficient in 3D model creation.
- Perform tasks in conceptual design.
- Create construction/permit documents.
- Research building codes.
- Research permits and performs coordination.
- Assist in coordination with consultants, contractors, and Live Design meetings.
- Actively produce high-level tasks and deliverables on multiple projects.
- Work within billing efficiency rates, maximizing quality and efficiency in assigned tasks.
- Follow and capture intended design vision of the project.
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is preferrable
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites required such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency with Sketchup and Rhino preferred. Lumion, Enscape, and V-Ray is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and effective under pressure
- Knowledgeable of industry terminology and standard construction methods / materials preferred
- Intuitive visual discrimination and extra attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- This position operates in a professional open office environment with low to moderate noise levels including collaborative work areas for team meetings. Each office provides collaborative work areas and shared resources such as video conferencing, printing/scanning, and a café for dining. Building construction sites may include varying temperatures, wind, dust, and noise levels and may include hazardous and dirty conditions.
- Hand/Wrist/Finger dexterity for 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week
- Ability to lift a set of construction documents
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Position/Hours expected to work
- This is a full-time position with the expectation of working 40 hours per week
Required Education and Experience
- In progress at completing a Bachelor of Science in Architecture or Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited university preferred
- Master of Architecture preferred
- Entry level, minimal experience required
- Sponsorship may be considered
Since we are hiring ASAP, all interested applicants must apply here: NAC Inc – STUDENT INTERN (paylocity.com)