We have an immediate opening for a senior level landscape architect that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding landscape design from concept through execution.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong design skills and a passion for creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Knowledge of planting design, materials, and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- Construction documents and specification experience
- Construction administration experience, as well as experience coordinating with a range of consultants including civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- 8-10+ years of landscape architectural design experience through all phases of design and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Experience with Autocad, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch-Up
- Hand-drawing and residential experience preferred
- Revit and Rhino experience is a plus
Please apple here.