Richärd Kennedy Architects (RKA) is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter for the position of Senior Project Architect, with a strong technical and construction administration background. Position may require some travel both nationally and internationally.
RKA is a studio based, integrated architectural and interior design firm predicated on the idea that sustainable design permeates every level of work, from site to landscape, building envelope, building systems, interior spaces and furnishings. Since the firm’s start in 1996, the programming, planning and design of public buildings has been an essential part of our work. Our portfolio features projects for public and private institutions, including work for civic, higher education, academic research laboratories, US Embassy, and commercial clients. RKA offers a creative, collaborative environment for our team to excel in, offering modern technology at your fingertips and constant, immediate contact with senior staff.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ten or more years’ experience in the A/E/C industry
- Professionally accredited degree in Architecture or equivalent in support of architectural license is required
- Registered Architect
- Strong technical and construction administration experience
- Ability to hand sketch and communicate concepts and ideas to clients effectively
- Ability to apply accessibility codes, applicable building codes, and life-safety codes to the design of a wide variety of project scopes and complexity
- Ability to engage in creative and critical thought
Please send at resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.