Shapeless Studio is a collaborative architecture and interior design firm that specializes in detail-oriented private residential renovation projects throughout Brooklyn and Manhattan, as well as a small number of projects outside the city.
Responsibilities will include preparing client presentations, developing filing and construction drawing packages & specification schedules, researching materials, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Has enthusiasm for taking on new challenges and responsibilities
- Is a quick and intuitive learner, resourceful and able to work independently
- Has an interest in learning about all aspects of design and project management
- Enjoys collaborating as a team and is excited to share new ideas
- Professional degree in architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (drafting) and Rhino (modeling)
- Strong communication, problem solving, critical thinking skills
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of basic carpentry and construction techniques
- Ability to take attractive photos on a construction site
- Hand sketching
To be considered, please submit a cover letter stating why you are interested in Shapeless Studio, a resume, professional or academic references, and work samples/portfolio to email@example.com. Applications without cover letter will not be considered.
Please visit out website and Instagram for information about our work: