Boutique Residential / Seniors Living / Child Care / Interiors Projects
Advanced REVIT / ArchiCAD and-or Enscape / Twinmotion skills
McNally Architects is a well-established and thriving architectural practice that is looking for talented Lead/Project Architect who has strong design and construction experience to join our projects team.We are looking for a dedicated professional who can be a leader on Single Residential, Multi-Residential, Seniors Living, Child Care and Interior Projects. The role offers great opportunity to take ownership of projects while having the support of the Directors and others.
Skills and Experience for this role will include the following:
– Minimum 5-10 years local experience
– Masters in Architecture degree & Australian Registered Architect
– Contract Documentation and Detailing skills are essential
– Advanced REVIT/ArchiCAD skills, Enscape/Twinmotion/3D CGI skills, Adobe Suite
– A good working knowledge of NCC, SEPP Housing/Seniors other relevant Australian Standards and Council codes
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities with in this role is to assist the current team of Architects and Interior Designers on all stages of projects, concept to construction, designing, documenting, preparing and presenting to directors and clients.
– Good Design Skills
– Preparation of documentation for DA, CC, and Construction Detailing.
– Coordinate with consultants, engineers, councils, certifiers and clients.
– Able to manage time relative to set Architectural fees for projects
– Engage in collaborative design process with Directors and others.
– Oversee projects from start to completion
Salary negotiable, commensurate with experience. Rapid progression exist for the right candidate.
McNally Architects creates a friendly environment, encourages work/life balance with flexible workplace arrangements. We encourage full engagement, ownership, and opportunity with each project.
If this sounds like the role for you, and your skill sets matches those previously mentioned please forward a current CV and note your desired salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australian Permanent Residents only please. No agencies please.