We are a boutique Architecture practice located in South Melbourne, we have projects across Victoria, and we believe in good design. Good design is about finding the perfect balance between our client’s dream and the world’s reality. Due to our extensive background in building and construction, we have retained a focus on the practical side of building design and take pride in the knowledge that our unique work will result in functional, appealing design with sound structure.
PPBS Architects is seeking an Architectural-Graduate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. The candidate must have a collaborative spirit, an eye for design detail, as well as:
- Technically proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-up
- Adobe Creative Suite desirable
- Understanding of key construction processes
- Good knowledge of Planning Legislation, BCA and Australian Standards
- Concise and professional written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Works willingly with other team members
- Enthusiastic about all aspects of the practice
- Problem solving and generosity with knowledge and experience
As we are a small firm, the successful candidate will get to lead/participate in all aspects of a project from concept design through to completion. You will be heavily involved in design, work closely with the Director and on occasions lead a small team.
To apply to join our team for this contract position, please forward your CV and portfolio (under 10MB) with Architectural Position in the subject heading to Tim Casdorff at email@example.com.