Strada, a multi-disciplinary design firm, is seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer/Senior Interior Architect for our Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Triangle studios.
Our cross-disciplinary approach to design is immersive, human-centric, and diverse. We actively leverage the expertise and talents from the variety of disciplines within our three studios to achieve exceptional results for our clients. Candidates should be willing to learn and contribute to the design process. We look for individuals who are talented and passionate about their work. We help you cultivate your talents as part of the design team.
Designers shall have a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited school. NCIDQ certification is desired but not mandatory upon hire. We seek individuals with a strong and matured design capability interested in sharing their talent with others at Strada. We would love to know about your other life interests, hobbies, passions, and talents as we find these attributes contribute to our design culture.
- Managing and executing interior design services as part of a larger project team and as stand-alone projects
- Project design and development
- Client engagement
- Developing presentation materials
- Participation in collaborative design processes
- Researching material and systems for integration in design solutions
- Prioritizing tasks while responding to changing needs and schedules
- Assisting team members in construction detailing production
- Meeting project deadlines
- Collaborating with other Strada interior designers and architects
- Managing furniture, fixtures and equipment services
- Assist managing vendor materials and resources
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong design sensitivity
- Proficient with CAD and BIM software
- At least 10 years of diverse commercial, higher education, multifamily or hospitality interior design experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with and coordinate engineering consultant services
- Proactive, resourceful self-starter who can multi-task
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Strada is a place unlike any other. It is a place where you will solve diverse, complex challenges alongside thoughtful and talented individuals who lead with curiosity and empathy. We work hard, and we intentionally craft moments that help our team to pause, create, and connect. We respect work-life balance, promote design engagement, and encourage you to follow your passions.
Learn more about Strada and our culture at stradallc.com.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and representative portfolio of your work. Please email one PDF containing all application materials to email@example.com.