Senior Architect Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Senior Architect job is available, with an AJ100 practice. The role would involve working on new build projects and conversions of existing buildings.
Our client was founded in the 1940s and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. During this time, they have established themselves as an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation, and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best-loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including cultural, master planning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential and many more. They currently have a Senior Architect job available in their office in central Oxford.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management projects across all RIBA stages with a particular focus on stages 4 – 5
- Coordination of design teams
- Working on technical detailing
- Stages 4 delivery including production information and specification writing
- Using Revit daily
- Managing and supporting junior members of the staff
- Working directly with clients
- Assisting with the development of new business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience in running UK projects
- Experience working on large scale new build projects is essential
- Experience working on stages 4- 5 would be essential for this role.
- Site experience on at least 3 complete projects
- Refurbishment project experience
- Ability to use Revit is essential
- A track record of managing teams
- Strong technical detailing experience of stage 4 delivery.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working offering 2 days remote a week
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional healthcare cashback
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13903) #LI-JW1