Dattner Architects is an award winning firm based in New York City. Our foundation is civic architecture and a passion for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and work-life balance.
We are seeking a Senior Architect to play key roles on social infrastructure projects, including transportation and community facilities. The selected candidate will lead a multi-disciplinary design team for components of or the entirety of complex urban, public projects. Responsible for technical development of deliverables, they will also lead client communication through all phases of project development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 10-20 years’ relevant professional experience
- NYS Architectural Registration
- Expected to work independently, reporting to the project Principal
- Strong design, technical, team management, and communication skills
- Able to lead client presentations in virtual and in-person formats
- Self-motivated, focused, articulate, and well-organized
- Experience with City, State or Federal agency projects strongly preferred.
- Proficiency managing Revit workflows
- Experience with MicroStation preferred
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Projects
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. The annual salary range for this position as described is $90,000 – $115,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please provide a complete application, containing a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner