Salary Expectations: £37-42,000 Dependant on experience
Exciting opportunity to join a successful and close-knit team in Lincoln.
I am pleased to be supporting an award-winning practice who focus on the residential sector- from house conversions, HMO properties, student accommodation, commercial conversions, one off house designs and developer housing. My client’s mission is to create better quality homes and environments for all people and are on the look out for a Senior Architect to support them!
This role would suit a Senior Architect/ Project Architect with substantial UK based industry experience. You should have previous exposure to relevant projects and schemes and should also be used to working in a fast-paced environment where you will oversee and deliver multiple projects.
On site experience would be essential for this role as well as excellent AutoCAD skills. You should have had exposure to all RIBA stages and leading projects from inception through to completion.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- ARB Registered.
- Live within commutable distance from Lincoln.
- Experienced job runner.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Previous exposure to leading and managing a small team.
- Produce tender packages, specification and building regulation drawings.
- Boast strong design flare and technical capabilities.
- Good client facing skills and previous experience leading meetings.
- The ability to mentor and train the more junior staff.
- A strong understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Relevant experience working across the Residential/ Housing sector.
To apply, please call KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio through to firstname.lastname@example.org I hope to hear from you soon!