As a Bespoke Consultant, you’ll be working with all the big names in architecture and design, as well as boutique design studios in Melbourne daily. Help our clients find the best talent in the market whilst simultaneously working with talented, and experienced candidates to navigate their next career step.
You will be joining a thriving, cohesive team that has developed long-lasting relationships with our existing client base and will contribute to the growth of Bespoke utilizing your business development skill.
- Working on a diverse range of roles for the A&D industry in Melbourne, Victoria
- Develop knowledge of what your clients need to expand their business
- Match top candidates looking for that next career challenge
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant architecture or design qualifications required
- Recruitment experience within a relevant industry is beneficial but not required due to in-house training;
- Proven relationship-building & customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills; capable of presenting to a group of people
- Confident, influential with strong networking skills
- Target hitting & goal oriented
- Detailed and organised
- Team-focused with a drive to succeed.
Benefits and Culture:
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday + an additional day for each year of service
- Extra superannuation after two years of service
- Annual training / professional development
- Friday night drinks on us
- Employment Assistance Program
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Annual team trips interstate