Abramson Architects is a passionate team of 40 creatives (and growing) with offices in Los Angeles and in San Diego. We are hiring for both locations. We value individual contributions and team-based collaboration. We foster a positive work-life balance for our staff while seeking to enhance the diversity of our firm and the broader AEC community.
Project Manager I
We are currently searching for a passionate Project Manager I with at least 8 years of experience.
For this position, we require a candidate with a Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture and at least 8 years of experience working in an architectural office. The selected candidate will have a technical focus and needs to demonstrate experience and fluency in REVIT, construction documentation, project permitting, and construction administration.
Additional requirements include the ability to:
- Manage a specialized project while elevating the experience of all team members and respecting the client’s budget
- Work collaboratively with clients, project consultants and governing agencies including regulations to develop complete construction documents and specifications and manage the project through construction administration
- Integrate technical knowledge and code compliance into a fully coordinated set of drawings, for City permitting, bidding, and construction documentation
As part of our commitment to equitable personal and professional development, we focus on supporting your goals, creating balance, and promoting wellness:
Supporting Your Goals:
- Bonus for newly licensed architects (Up to $1,000)
- 100% reimbursement for AIA yearly dues and California State Architectural Licensure biennial dues
- Options to participate in internal working groups, such as the Events or DEI Committees
- Company sponsorship of creative competitions and volunteer organizations
- Internal opportunities to gain AIA continuing education credit
- Hybrid in-person/remote working arrangement
- A firm-wide diversity and inclusion program
- Virtual and in-person social events with your teammates
- End-of-year office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Pet-Friendly Office (Los Angeles Only At This Time)
- Medical insurance
- Pre-tax plans for healthcare and dependent care savings
- 401(k) employee savings plan with a 3% company contribution
Please submit a resume, portfolio of your design work (not to exceed 20mb), two contacts recommendations, and cover letter stating why you are interested in joining our team to email@example.com. Please include “Project Manager I” in the subject line.
$80,000 – $102,000
SD Office: Mission Valley East, San Deigo 92108
LA Office: 5171 W Jefferson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90016