Project Manager – Hospitality
AB design studio is an award-winning architecture, interior design and planning firm based in Southern California. Our Los Angeles studio is currently seeking to hire a Project Manager with experience managing Hospitality based projects.
Project Manager Applicants should have a minimum level of 10-15 years experience. The AB design studio Project Manager position requires one to fulfill a proactive leadership role with a focus on design, project delivery and meeting client and firm-wide expectations. Project Management candidates should possess a strong attention to detail, organization and accountability and demonstrate an ability to work and lead teams in a collaborative design studio environment. AB design studio Project Managers are expected to manage multiple projects and clients. Proficiency in Design, ArchiCAD, Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite are strongly preferred. Candidates with significant experience in Hospitality project typologies will be given preferred consideration.
INSPIRE | CREATE | IMPACT
Signature design for those who want more than just a building!
To Apply for this Position Follow these instructions:
All candidates interested in applying to AB design studio may submit their request electronically by Email to the email address listed below. Candidates shall submit a Selected Works Portfolio along with a Professional Resume & Reference List. Architectural + Interior Design studio candidates shall meet the following minimum requirements; candidates to hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or other Related Design Degree Program (with exception of intern applicants) and illustrate strong critical thinking, communication, graphic and organization skill sets. Candidates with qualitative and relevant experience will be given priority consideration.
All applications shall be transmitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls.
All candidates shall provide applications following these formatting requirements:
- Title the email subject line with your first and last name and the position you are applying to. Please also let us know if you are applying for a role in the Architecture and Planning department or the Interior Design Department.
- Provide a brief summary in the body of the email to introduce yourself and define your candidacy for the desired position on offer.
- Attach to the email the following:
- Provide a single page PDF formatted cover letter indicating the position being applied to along with any pertinent information necessary to define your candidacy for the desired position – please reference your experience level in terms of years worked in a relevant professional setting along with your current legal residency status along with your current location of residence.
- Provide a PDF formatted Selected Works Portfolio (We like to see Student Work & Professional Work).
- Provide a PDF formatted Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Be prepared to submit a PDF formatted Reference List.
- All PDF files provided shall be formatted and optimized for quality on-screen viewing on a standard personal computer.
- Emailed Applications with file attachments exceeding 25 MB may not be reviewed or considered.
Physical Studio/Office Locations:
- Los Angeles Studio – 12421 Venice Blvd., Suite 201, Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Santa Barbara Studio – 420 East Haley Street, Santa Barbara CA 93101
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.