DSDHA is looking for a project leader to join its team in London.
DSDHA is founded on a persistent search for new forms of beauty, through active design, research and agency, with an ethos that ‘the city is our client’. Our work challenges preconceptions by blurring the boundaries between landscape and architecture, art and urbanism, intimacy and infrastructure. We relish the challenges that projects of any size bring, with our determined commitment to quality and a sense of place.
DSDHA’s architecture is always evolving: for us each project is a bespoke response to a unique brief, which develops through dialogue with our clients, stakeholders and collaborators as well as with the ultimate users of our designs.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly creative architect to join our design focused studio, where we are working on an expanding number of projects in central London.
Skills and experience required:
- at least five years relevant project and team leading design and delivery experience in the UK, from concept to completion
- excellent design skills, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to maintain and build key client relationships
- expert knowledge of Vectorworks and/or Revit
- experience of Rhino will be an advantage
Applications should be submitted using the apply for job button below and should consist of:
- cover letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and date from when you are available
- reduced size portfolio, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required
DSDHA is committed to equality of opportunity and applications from suitably qualified persons are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.