Period Architecture is seeking a highly motivated Project Architect to join our team located in Malvern, PA. We are a small, custom, residential design firm founded in 2010. We enjoy a collaborative and professional work atmosphere. Projects range in various scales and styles and scales including new residences, additions, renovations, equestrian and agricultural buildings.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 5-10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
- Creative and passionate about traditional design
- Proficient with Auto-CAD and Sketch-up
- Strong documentation, technical and project management skills
- Monitoring the design process and implementation of single family residential projects from conception to completion
- Code reviews and analysis
- Collaborating with the project team and consultants
- Licensure is preferred but is not required
- Substantial amount of experience in residential architecture
This is a full-time salary position with benefits and paid time off. Salary is based on experience. Please submit your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.