Wannemacher Jensen Architects, an award-winning practice, provides architectural design, programming, space analysis, interior design, and master planning services to public and private clients. WJA’s work spans a vast array of typologies, including sports and recreational, cultural arts, educational, municipal, public safety, office, and residential..
The Project Architect/ Project Manager will be responsible for leading the technical development of architectural systems and details for multiple projects and will work closely with project design teams to maintain the highest level of quality control. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, demanding professional environment, is detail-oriented, highly organized, possesses superior technical skills, and great communication skills.
Office Locations: Tarpons Springs, St Petersburg, Sarasota, Miami and West Palm
- Licensed preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years’ total experience in document production and detailing for medium to large-scale projects;
- Extensive knowledge of architectural design, documentation, detailing, building materials, building codes, and construction technologies;
- Government or university project experience a plus;
- Revit proficiency is required; Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suites is a plus.
- Superior leadership skills with an emphasis on employee training and coaching;
- Ability to confidently, clearly, and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with consultant coordination
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a collaborative disposition
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please do not apply if you do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
Please include salary expectations and availability. We provide Health care, 401K, competitive bonuses and professional development.