Merge Architectural Group is seeking a qualified full-time Project Architect to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona. Certification as a licensed professional and a Professional degree in Architecture is required—a minimum of 8 years of related experience. As a Project Architect, the candidate will be in charge of overseeing timely and profitable completion of a project. The Project Architects provides full support through projects, developing, communicating, and coordinating with other team members during the design and construction phases of the project. Participates in design studies and evaluation of design proposals in collaboration with the Principals.
The positions will involve leading a 1–4 person team for residential, commercial offices, higher education, hospitality projects through all phases (pre-design, design, modeling, approval, construction documents, construction administration, and close-out), We are looking for someone with the ability to work across several project types.
- Registered Architect.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience working with clients and leading project efforts.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in BIM modeling (REVIT).
- Ability to lead and guide the production of construction documents.
- Thorough knowledge of codes and zoning regulations.
- Coordination skills: client, consultants, schedule, construction administration, etc.
- Leadership and mentorship of staff and internal project team.
- Great communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Please visit us at mergeag.com to learn about our company.