dub studios is a small firm located in west Los Angeles specializing in high-end residential design. We are an ideas-driven firm that holds creativity and attention to detail as vital to our practice.
We are in need of a full-time Project Architect at our Los Angeles office to work on the design, drafting, production, and management of several residential projects currently underway. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Full-Time Project Architect Position:
- Work in phases from schematic design through construction administration
- Draft detailed construction drawings and develop/manage drawing sets in 2D CAD format.
- Preparation of presentation images and renderings, working primarily in SketchUp
- Development of specifications, materials, and finishes
- Manage communication with clients and consultants
- Work legally in the United States
We are looking for:
- A professional degree in architecture
- A minimum of 3-years prior experience in residential architecture is required
- Strong digital graphic and design abilities
- High level of proficiency required in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and the Adobe Suite.
- Ability to review, develop and complete sets of construction documents with a strong understanding of architectural detailing and drawing.
- A self-motivated, determined, and organized team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Local candidates preferred.
If interested, please send your cover letter, resume, small work sample (PDF; <5MB) and/or link to digital portfolio to email@example.com.