Strada, a multi-disciplinary design firm, is seeking Licensed Architects for our studios in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Chapel Hill.
Our cross-disciplinary approach to design is immersive, human-centric, and diverse. We actively leverage the expertise and talents from the variety of disciplines within our three studios to achieve exceptional results for our clients. Candidates should be willing to learn and contribute to the design process. We look for individuals who are talented and passionate about their work. We help you cultivate your talents as part of the design team.
We are seeking designers with a strong and matured design capability interested in sharing their talent with others at Strada. We would love to know about your other life interests, hobbies, passions, and talents as we find these attributes contribute to our design culture.
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams and consultants
- Manage projects, including client interaction, project design, and team collaboration
- Mentor team members and assist in project detailing and construction
- Effectively lead design in a collaborative team environment
- Proactively maintain and prioritize deadlines
- Present design ideas and concepts to clients
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong design sensitivity
- Good judgment skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Experience at managing diverse teams of professionals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A command of construction administration services
- A working knowledge of liabilities, risks, and responsibilities
- A facility for working in digital design software
- Must be licensed to practice architecture within the United States
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a design firm
- Experience with a variety of construction delivery methods a plus
- Sustainability design experience and/or certifications a plus
Strada is a place unlike any other. It is a place where you will solve diverse, complex challenges alongside thoughtful and talented individuals who lead with curiosity and empathy. We work hard, and we intentionally craft moments that help our team to pause, create, and connect. We respect work-life balance, promote design engagement, and encourage you to follow your passions.
Learn more about Strada and our culture at stradallc.com. To apply, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and representative portfolio of your work. Please email one PDF containing all application materials to Carolyn Brinker at email@example.com.