We are looking for an experienced and passionate project architect to provide design direction, project leadership, and mentorship to our San Francisco, CA headquarters.
As a leader, you are someone who brings independent problem-solving and creative approaches to assigned tasks and projects. You are an excellent communicator and can successfully coordinate both internal team members and external consultants/clients through various project phases. You are proficient in Revit, and provide exceptional service, ensure quality delivery, and build lasting client relationships.
- Lead project coordination for every project phase, from design to construction administration
- Delegate tasks to designers, oversee budgets, and manage client communications.
- Provide personalized service to our clients
- Lead project teams providing training and mentorship for junior staff
- Strategize and implement project plans, scheduling, budget, and staffing considerations.
- Manage project expectations, including budgets, staffing and schedule, with the support of the Studio Director.
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensure as an Architect in the United States
- 7+ years of applicable experience within the architecture profession
- A Bachelor’s or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited institution
- Technologically strong – Revit proficiency is a must
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Proven project management skills- budgets, staffing, and project plans
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and graphic)
- A desire to mentor and foster a positive and inclusive work environment
- A working knowledge of building systems, and the ability to see a building design from concept to construction
- Experience with resort, recreation, hospitality, and/or multifamily project experience preferred
Who We Are
From the peaks of snow-capped mountains to the vast coastline shores, Bull Stockwell Allen is an award-winning architecture firm specializing in resort, hospitality, and recreation projects in extraordinary locations throughout the United States. Inspired by site and responsive to climate, we design exceptional environments for life with a deep understanding of snow and mountain-region design.
We believe that the recognition of indigenous landscape, the use of sustainable materials and an appropriate design character is critical to the success of resort and community projects throughout the world.
Our people are the key to our success. We are an open office environment that understands some of the best design solutions come from diversity and a collaboration of different viewpoints and expertise. We invest in promoting a culture of growth and mentorship. We work hard while understanding that a fulfilling work life is best when balanced with a rich personal life.
Join Our Team
This position is full time, with fully covered Healthcare, Vision & Dental Coverage, 401(k), Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, Hybrid Work Schedule (3 days in the office with 2 optional WFH), generous PTO including paid holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume, along with a portfolio or samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Architect in your subject heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!