TenBerke is seeking a Professional I Designer to assist on multiple architectural design projects in the firm.
You Must Have:
- One to two years of design experience at an architecture or design firm
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit, Rhino, VRay, Enscape, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent graphic, communication, and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills, thrives in a collaborative environment and understands the importance of supporting design team members
- Demonstrated proficiency with design, technical design, planning, and presentation tasks; documentation experience in the CD Phase desired
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and confident in a fast-paced working environment
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and hands-on
- Ability to work on and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess all legal permits and visas required to work in the U.S.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Multilingual would be preferred; please note language abilities
- Pride for our employee’s diverse backgrounds and interests and for our community of inclusivity
- Passion for the creative community; we regularly host art exhibitions, book signings, and lectures in our studio
- Commitment to healthy and balanced lifestyles by offering comprehensive benefits including a very competitive health care plan, dental, and vision plans, as well as commuter benefits, and enrollment into a 401k retirement plan
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave policies
- Encouragement of professional development through reimbursement of certain licensures, exams, classes, and professional memberships and events
TenBerke is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience. The salary range for this position is $68,000 to $76,000. Only candidates whose skills match the minimum requirements above should apply. Applicants should apply through the TenBerke Greenhouse Job Board: supply the requested information, and submit a cover letter, CV, and work samples (if applicable).
We believe that architecture is never an end itself. It is a tool that turns what we have into what we need. Our projects lead to outcomes: the beneficial ways people use our spaces; how our buildings prompt agency; and how our projects connect us meaningfully to time and place, and to one another. We design projects to be the instruments of meaningful and sustainable change.
We design intentionally, with equal parts intelligence and creativity. We design boldly and are not afraid to lead our clients to dream big. For us, this means work that is not only idealistic, but also effective, navigating a nuanced path between the world as it is and the world as it might and must be. This is what gives our work its authenticity, complexity, grit, and texture, impactful at first glance and delightful over time.
Please apply directly through our website.