Practice Manager Job in North London
An award winning architecture practice is looking for a Practice Manager to join them full time to assist in the smooth running of the office.
Established in 2006, this firm has cultivated a reputation for high quality implementation of local and international projects ranging from cultural to residential to hospitality and more.
Role & Responsibilities
- General office administration, including ISO audits and file maintenance
- Manage office budget and expenses
- Health and safety
- IT management including software, phones and internet
- Provide PA support to the Principal where required
- Cover reception as needed
- Manage the office diary including travel bookings
- Chair associate meetings and record minutes
- Delegate responsibilities and follow up
- Manage HR processes including recruitment, onboarding, staff contracts, etc
- Manage staff timesheets, holidays and reviews.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Practice / Studio Manager position
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail and pro-active approach
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 – £50,000 (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas closure
- Regular social activities – after work drinks, cultural team outings
- Positive office culture
- Statutory pension.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Practice Manager Job in North London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14009)