Payette is currently seeking Mid-level Architects and Designers to share in our passion for design. Challenging building types are the focus of our collaborative practice: higher educational facilities for science, research laboratories and healthcare facilities of all types. We go beyond technical and programmatic competence to bring award winning design and beautiful craft to these buildings of intense habitation. We provide a dynamic, collaborative environment which supports innovation and creativity, allowing each team member to significantly contribute to the design process. We invest in our staff and firmly believe there is an opportunity for anyone with talent and initiative to reach any level in our organization.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree
- At least four years of post-graduate, professional firm experience
- Project typology experience in university, healthcare, or laboratory design and renovation
- Computer expertise in Revit
Other position qualifications include:
- Strong design and graphics skills
- Knowledge of space programming, contract documents (including detailing, specifications, production management, design production), and contract administration
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines
- Registration and LEED accreditation is a plus
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. When applying for this position please upload your portfolio in the “other” documents section. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.
Please use the following link to apply for this position.