Mid-level to Senior-level Landscape Architect/Architect (Union Square)
Randy Thueme Design (RTD) is seeking candidates for the position of Mid-level to Senior-level Designer/Project Manager to join our office in San Francisco.
RTD is located on Grant Avenue in San Francisco. Our clients and their sites are located throughout the Bay Area. Our focus is private residential landscape design. Our expertise is the creation of landscape that is artfully conceived and skillfully executed. The firm’s philosophy is to combine an emphasis on site sensitivity with a clear understanding of client objectives, an appreciation of architectural intent and use of enduring materials. We work with Bay Area architects on landscapes for new construction and directly with private clients on the renovation of older landscapes. Project scales range from large multi-acre properties to small San Francisco gardens. We are as creative with the design of projects with tight budgets as those without budget limitations.
The office website can be seen at www.randythuemedesign.com
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Shares our commitment to thoughtful, innovative design solutions appropriate to the site and to the associated architecture.
- Wants to participate in a rigorous design process that results in outstanding built work.
- Is committed to clear communication of the design intent from conceptual design through project documentation.
- Can work cheerfully and effectively in a small-team setting.
- Enjoys a canine presence
- Contemporary design aptitude.
- Experience in management of multiple projects.
- Thorough familiarity with AutoCAD for construction document production.
- Experience with Sketch Up, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong organizational and communication skills within the office and with clients and consultants.
- Demonstrated field experience on multiple project scales.
This is a full-time position. Full benefits include health/dental/vision care, vacation time, holiday time, retirement contribution.
Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture from an accredited U.S. university.
To Apply please send by email:
- Cover letter
- Digital portfolios should be in a PDF format not exceeding 20 MB in size.
No phone calls, please.