Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA) is an award-winning NYC based architecture and interior design firm with over 25 years of mixed-use, residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
ILA is seeking junior to mid-level architects and designers with 2 to 10 years of experience to join our design practice. The positions involve contributing to the design, document coordination and management of projects from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
Required skills and expertise:
- Strong conceptual design ability and graphic representation skills
- Knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction methods
- Preparation and coordination of Construction Documents
- Knowledge of Building Code and ADA/FHA
- Knowledge of architectural specifications and their coordination with design documents
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience of high-rise residential design is a plus
At Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA), we value fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Together with your colleagues, you will work on projects that will expand your knowledge, skills and experience.
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Please send us your resume and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
ILA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.