Johnston Vidal Projects is a full-service landscape design-build firm specializing in high-end residential design and construction projects throughout Southern California and Nationally. As both designers and contractors, we are hands on throughout the design and construction process in order to maintain the design intent and attention to detail expected by our clients.
We are currently seeking to add a Junior Designer to our Los Angeles based team. We are looking for highly motivated designers who are passionate about their work, detail oriented, and can work collaboratively and effectively in a small team environment.
- Work with senior staff in a supportive role producing:
- Schematic Design Presentations
- 2D Graphics
- 3D Digital Models
- Construction/ Permitting Documents
- Presentation Materials
- Conducting Project Research
- A general understanding of basic principles of landscape design and construction.
- Desire to expand your knowledge and experience of landscape design and construction practices.
- Excellent organizational/ time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and work within a team.
- Strong design intuition and creative talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture/ Design or closely related field
- 1-4 years professional experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp
Qualified applicants should send their resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that resume submissions without work samples will not be considered.