Orion Cityscape is a fast-growing development company with a focus on high-end luxury single family and multi-family residential project. We have multiple ongoing projects in design and in construction around the city of Los Angeles.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Job Captain with some project management experience
- Working knowledge of CBC and permitting process in CA
- Ability to multitask and prioritize using critical path thinking
- Good working knowledge on building codes and permitting process in Los Angeles
- Understanding of Revit workflow
- Ability to manage multiple project in different phases and development
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Get along well with others, have a good sense of humor, and have the maturity to receive constructive criticism during the creative process.
- Develop detailed design packages and technical drawings for LADBS
- Coordinate with outsource architectural and MEP consultants to ensure design standards are met, and necessary permits obtain.
- Produce complete, fully coordinated, and detailed construction documents with minimal oversight.
- Manage Construction Administration, including submittal review and processing of shop drawings, and site visits.
- Ability to work with design principal and consultants to preserve design intent through Design Documentation (DD), Construction Documentation (CD), and Construction Administration (CA) phases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Completion of BArch or MArch Degree
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in an Architectural office
- Minimum 3+ years of Revit experience in the residential design both multifamily and residential design
- Knowledge of architectural drafting standards and construction documentation for Type V-B construction
- Be proficient in Revit, Autocad, Bluebeam Revu
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
- At this time, we cannot provide any visa sponsorship.
Compensation, Benefits and Work Conditions
- Competitive salary and Full-time employment at competitive rate. Compensation will be based on experience and will be increased at designated intervals, depending upon performance. Range will be from starting at 90K+
- The appropriate combination of desktop and/or laptop equipment will be supplied as well as licensure to the company’s software platform(s).
- Upward mobility within the firm
- Project Experience
- Technical tools and resources to help advance your knowledge and career
- Work will be done at our office located in West Hollywood.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Please send CV and Work Samples to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Captain”