INTERN ARCHITECT / A.I.T.
WORKSBUREAU is a design firm located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona—working locally, across the country, and internationally. We bring an innovative and holistic vision to architecture, planning, and interior design—crafting purposeful environments and evocative experiences for our clients and community.
We are an open creative culture: a team of talented professionals who believe that our inclusive process and collective ingenuity empowers superior outcomes. Our clients and consultants enjoy transparent relationships as we engage to reach inspired results. As lifelong learners we draw from experience and pose new questions, expanding possibilities. Together we design for positive impact and sustainable, inspired places.
- College Graduate with 1-3 years’ experience
- Experience in Construction Documents phase a plus
- Skilled in organization, multitasking, and communication
- Work in teams with project manager and others
- Diligent in quality of work and timeliness
- Skilled working in Revit (primary platform)
- Ability to work in Autocad a plus
- Generate renderings using Revit export, Sketchup model, Enscape, Lumion
- Capability with Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign
- Accredited Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree preferred
Health insurance, options for dependent coverage
Dental and vision insurance
Office closed at year-end holiday period
Half day Fridays twice/month
401K Plan with discretionary profit sharing
Join the Bureau
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to