Pelli Clarke & Partners designs buildings and spaces that inspire and transform communities worldwide. At Pelli Clarke & Partners we believe architecture as place making, achieves its richest qualities through integrative sustainable design. Every design project we undertake is unique, with our process adapted to the particulars of each client and the specifics of each project.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Designer to join our New York studio that has experience in large scale multi-family residential, commercial and institutional projects. The ideal candidate will be proactive with a desire to work in a collaborative team environment to generate creative design solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating in a design team, developing design concepts, producing drawings and 3D images during all project phases.
- Communicating and coordinating with other disciplines and ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements.
- Incorporating integrated sustainable design solutions into projects.
- 6 – 10 years of experience in an architecture office.
- Experience with mid- and large-scale multi-family residential layouts.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Office Suite, Adobe Suite.
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere.
- Strong design skills.
- Good knowledge of large scale contemporary corporate office, residential and institutional projects.
- Fluency in Energy Modeling preferred.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the US.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org – no attachments greater than 7MB will be accepted. Include ‘INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER’ in the subject field. Salary for position is based on experience.
Unfortunately we are not able to respond to every applicant. Kindly refrain from follow up calls or e-mails.