DAHLIN is an award-winning architecture, planning, and interiors design firm with 170+ multi-cultural professionals located throughout the Western United States. We offer more than 45 years of experience building communities where we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and well-being. This same Passion for Place® starts with our own working environment—a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
We are currently seeking an energetic, confident, and highly motivated INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER to join our PLEASANTON, CA location. Qualified candidates will demonstrate experience in Commercial projects. This experienced professional will have full responsibility for proactively managing all aspects of exciting new projects, bringing the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction. CA licensed architect and experience with Commercial projects required.
- Fully competent in all aspects of architecture
- Manage and coordinate all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects through all phases of development, including Design Development, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration for projects
- Estimate fees, determine scope of work, prepare proposals and contracts, and monitor adherence to terms
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules and programs, project communications, documentation, and project team assignments
- Serve as client contact liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction
- Provide oversight and monitor the work of less experienced staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Substantial experience in using project management tools for project initiation, planning, billings, and tracking labor
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaborative skills
- Self-confident; tenacious while maintaining positive working relationships with clients, outside consultants, and technical staff
- Able to effectively and positively provide direction and lead architectural staff
- Strong skills and talent in SketchUp modeling, AutoCAD, and Revit/BIM
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATION:
- Minimum 5- 8 + years of demonstrated experience coordinating all project efforts, administrative and technical, through all phases of development including Design Development, Construction Documents, and Construction Administration for Commercial projects.
- Active architectural licensure in California, required.
- Completion of Bachelor’s in Architecture or Master’s in Architecture from an NAAB accredited program.
- Commitment to their own professional growth.
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Salary range: Starting salary $95,000 to $120,000 depending on qualifications. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Real people review every application, so we regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of applications. We’ll be sure to contact you if we need more information. Apply now!
DAHLIN is committed to welcoming and supporting a diverse community of professionals. As such, women and people of color are especially encouraged to apply.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies, or other staffing vendors who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.