Schiller Projects is searching for someone who is passionate about interior design and architecture. We are a highly dynamic and collaborative firm with exciting and diverse new projects. If you are a self-starter with experience in commercial and/or residential interiors, a strong graphics background, and enjoys seeing their work built, this role could be a fit for you.
This role requires someone who is hard-working, self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple tasks against tight timelines with a high attention to detail. A positive attitude is a must as we are a high-performing team and work in a collaborative environment. Must have ability to present, articulate and justify ideas with internal partners and clients.
This role will be primarily focused around:
- Participate in Programmatic Analysis at the outset of a project
- Create highly articulated design presentation sets for clients including 3D visualization
- Utilize Revit to execute drawing sets. Prior experience in Revit is a prerequisite
- Establish project-specific finish palettes that cater to client needs and meet the standards of the studio
- Experience with testfits and space planning
- Product research and implementation into detail drawings
- Generate construction document sets
- Communicate effectively with consultants and clients as needed
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of designers, Architects and the studio head to develop new ideas and execute business objectives
- Strong connection to FF&E community and industry reps
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Significant contributions to an extremely well documented and coordinated drawing set
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Suite are mandatory
- Visualization skills including 3D rendering via Enscape for Revit, Vray for Revit, Vray for Rhino, or equivalent software
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple, fast paced projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- 5-7 years of experience in several phases of the design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, and construction administration with site supervision
- Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa and must be authorized to work in the US
Please submit one pdf document no more than 10MB that includes a brief cover letter, examples of your work & a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should be brief and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. Please put “Interior Designer” in the subject line.
We are currently unable to sponsor international candidates who require additional legal authorization to work in the United States.