If you enjoy solving complex challenges in a collaborative environment that celebrates each person’s ideas, experience, and creativity, this might be the opportunity for you. Flad is a national architectural firm, with ten offices across the country, specializing in science, healthcare, academic, and workplace spaces. Flad is a team of creative, intelligent, energetic people who help our clients tackle the issues that change people’s lives.
How Will Your Days Be Spent
- This position is responsible for planning, programming, and the development of healthcare departments within large, complex medical facilities.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver specific pieces of projects (e.g., departments, floors, etc.) on schedule and within budgets.
- Responsible for coordinating and running user meetings for needs assessment in order to prepare functional and space programs.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings, helping to provide direction for team members and consultants.
- Involved in clinically-significant construction administration including site visits, communication, and documentation.
- May assist in cultivating new business and opportunities.
What you bring to this role
- Minimum of ten years of recent experience in planning, programming, and developing healthcare departments within large, complex medical facilities required.
- Broad base of experience with patient, ambulatory, diagnostic, and academic medical facilities required.
- Thorough knowledge of codes and standards as related to healthcare facilities, individual municipalities, State, IBC, ADA, ANSI, NFPA, FGI Guidelines, and specialty-specific standards required.
- Revit proficiency required.
- AutoCAD preferred.
- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred
Flad offers a wide range of benefits including:
- hybrid work environment; The planner position can decide to work remotely. The Flad offices are always available to support business needs.
- health, dental and vision insurance
- generous paid time off and paid holidays
- financial health and wellness benefits – retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits, including mass transit and parking; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and sustainability support, annual professional registration and organization reimbursement
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/JKY4rGFQDAJENfaJqiWyQd