GRADUATE OF ARCHITECTURE
Brand Architects is a Melbourne based practice focused on the delivery of innovative, environmentally and socially responsible architecture.
Brand Architects is seeking an experienced Graduate of Architecture to join our Practice.
The following attributes are essential for applicants to be successful with their application:
• At least two years graduate experience.
• Proven experience in educational and public architecture.
• Advanced use of Revit software including ‘family creation’ and Dynamo script writing.
• Detailed knowledge of local building codes and regulations.
• A practical understanding of good construction detailing.
• Professionally trained in maximising thermal and environmental performance through knowledge of thermal bridging, air tightness and vapour barriers.
• An enthusiasm and proven ability to use environmental analysis software as part of the design process.
• Proficiency with the Adobe Suite.
• Advanced ability with Enscape real time rendering software.
• Passion for landscape, environmental and inclusive multicultural design.
• Strong visual communication with software and traditional mediums including sketching, demonstrated by a well-considered portfolio.
Experience of high-rise educational projects will be looked upon favourably.
The successful applicant will possess initiative, good communication skills, strong ability to coordinate with external consultants, attention to detail, and be a willing team member able to manage multiple tasks.
Salary range between $58,000-$60,000 relative to qualifications, demonstrated skills and any relevant experience.
Years of Experience Needed:
2+ yrs of experience
Program Knowledge Needed:
Revit, Adobe Suite + Enscape
Find out more info about the practice:
Please send CV’s / PDF portfolios to: