The studio specializes in service, research, design, documentation, and fabrication while its initiative remains addressing the human condition through the application of material, space, and form.
Studio projects encompass architecture, site planning, interior design, landscape design, visual art, site-specific installation, object and space design from concept through fabrication.
Entry Level to Intermediate Designer (one to three years of experience) to perform presentation and production tasks: construction documentation, permit processing, research, client presentations, organizing creative output, illustration and rendering, cataloguing reference material, and some physical modeling.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture or related field
- Proficient in Construction Documentation and CAD
- Fluent in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Visual Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and apply creative solutions and problem solving techniques
- High organizational ability
- Highly responsive
- Experience with Rhinoceros 3D
- Familiarity with other 3D modeling softwares: Maya, Revit, ArchiCAD
- Rendering ability and image post production
- Hand drawing and sketching skills
- Knowledge and Experience in 3D Printing, Laser Cutting, CNC
- Construction or Woodworking
- Construction Experience
- Experience working and coordinating with fabrication professionals