Internationally renowned hospitality firm is seeking dynamic BIM Manager for on of their leading studios. You must have at least three years of experience in a similar role, an interest in large scale, complex interior work and great communication/leadership skills.
• Building consensus among the key players to establish office Revit standards
• Research into new technology, office strategies and process improvement
• Troubleshooting and assisting staff with technical Revit issues
• Project Model Setups
• Family/Content creation and maintenance
• Model Health
• Revit Templates (Development and Updates)
***This is NOT a remote position
Must have previous experience as a BIM manager for architecture and interiors and legally allowed to work in the US. Compensation will be $80-100k base salary, depending on experience and comprehensive benefits package.
Please respond directly to Dan Cloke, firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested in applying or learning more about the opportunity.