Architectural Technician Job in Southampton, Hampshire
Architectural Technician job now available based in Southampton. The role would see you focusing on stage 4 on a mixture of residential and commercial developments.
This practice is based in the city centre and focuses on residential and commercial projects in the region. They aim to offer an excellent service to all their clients across the life cycle of the project offering interesting but feasible designs. They have exciting plans for growth and are keen to maintain their staff-focused environment. Initial projects include housing development and conversion of commercial to residential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working RIBA stage 4 on technical drawing packages
- Taking a lead on project stages
- Prepare schedules of works, technical specifications, products, and other reports and surveys
- Assisting other junior team members
- Speaking to clients and visiting site as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience
- Ability to adapt to process-driven workflows
- Skilled AutoCAD is essential
- Ability to use Revit is beneficial as the practice is planning on introducing the software next year but full training will be provided
- Possess excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
What you get back
- £36,000 – £40,000
- Hybrid working – One day home working per week
- Flexible working hours
- Regular social events
- Opportunity to get involved in charity/community-based projects.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Southampton, Hampshire – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name John Watson Ref: 14231) #LI-JW1