A great opportunity for talented young Architects seeking experience in high-end custom residential design. We are eager to interview candidates with a professional degree in architecture and relevant experience working collaboratively within an architectural firm.
Positions are available within our two office locations are noted below:
• Steamboat Springs, CO: Architect level II with between 3 and 5 years of post-graduate experience.
• Truckee, CA: Architect level I with 2 years of post-graduate experience.
Architect level II with between 3 and 5 years of post-graduate experience.
KS|a designs award winning custom homes across the United States and Canada. We offer significant opportunities for professional growth, development, and recognition. You should be forward-thinking and energetic, exhibiting a commitment to excellence in architecture and quality construction.
Attributes critical to those seeking to fill these positions:
• Working knowledge of general construction materials and methods
• Basic knowledge of wood frame construction
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an active studio environment.
- Experience with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional degree in Architecture
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficient in BIM software: ArchiCAD (preferred) or Revit
• Verbal and visual presentation prowess
The Salary Range is $60,000-$ 80,000 Depending on experience, education, and location.
Positions are for full time in-office employment. A remote work setting will not be considered for these positions.
Employment requires current eligibility to work in the U.S.. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must verify their ability to legally work in the U.S., including details regarding visa type and duration.