Join the dynamic team at KRAUSE ARCHITECTS, a leading London-based studio known for its innovative approach to urban design, architecture, and interiors. Located in the heart of Shoreditch, we are currently working on a range of exciting projects across the UK and Germany.
We pride ourselves on delivering elegantly simple solutions to intricate briefs. Whether it’s residential or hospitality, or mixed use or offices – our iterative design process ensures that we consistently exceed our clients expectations. We are champion in sustainable and innovative design.
You are an architect (Part 3); proactive, knowledgeable, and with a keen eye for detail, you communicate your ideas with clarity. With a minimum of three to five years of experience post Part 2 qualification, you’re ready to bring your expertise to our dynamic team.
- Excellent software skills in ArchiCAD.
- Outstanding organisational, communication, and coordination abilities, especially within large consultant teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of work stages, requirements, and collaborative inputs.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional design, research, and presentation capabilities.
- Prior experience with residential, mixed-use, and hospitality projects.
- Familiarity with BIM software and processes.
- A refined sense of architectural materials and detailing.
- Ability to conceptualise and depict ideas in both 2D and 3D.
- A positive attitude complemented by excellent interpersonal skills.
- German speaker
How to Apply:
Send your CV and portfolio (in a single PDF, max. 10Mb) to email@example.com. In your email, shed light on your professional development aspirations. Use the subject line: KA2023RIBA/Par3.
Note: We appreciate all applications, but kindly request no agency outreach or phone inquiries.
KRAUSE ARCHITECTS believes in equal opportunities for all.