Jenkins Architecture PLLC is a small architecture firm. You will be involved throughout all aspects of the project from site visits and documentation to Autocad drawings through bidding and construction.
- Ability to start immediately.
- Office location is in DUMBO Brooklyn, At the York Street F Train Station.
- Ability to travel to all five boroughs in NYC.
- Working knowledge of Autocad REQUIRED.
- A comfort level with taking site measurements and translating those measurements to drawings.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to produce high quality detailed Autocad drawings.
- This is a Hybrid job. You will be in the office sometimes and working from home/school sometimes and the job will require site visits in NYC.
- Jenkins primarily focuses on exterior repairs and building facades/envelopes however there are also interiors and reports that you may be involved with.
- References from prior work experiences (does not have to be architectural).
- Submission of resume and work showing Autocad ability. (Revit will not be required or needed).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Work under Registered Architect. If you are registered for NCARB AXP, you will earn hours toward becoming licensed.
- Jenkins Architecture is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents. Local candidates only, please.
- $25/hour – Part-time.
- We can only respond to a limited number of qualified candidates.
- NO CALLS ALLOWED. Email only.
Email your Resume in pdf, Autocad drawing samples in pdf and your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls will be answered or taken for the position.