Wittman Estes Architecture + Landscape is seeking an architect/designer to work with our practice in Georgetown, Seattle.
Founded in 2012, our work is based on the belief that buildings and landscapes can be combined into one interconnected whole.
Seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
• 2 or more years work experience in a professional office
• Currently enrolled in or completed professional degree in Architecture
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe CS
• Strong design skills and artful eye
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills
The interdisciplinary nature of the office includes both architecture and landscape project types, from small structures to large public spaces. Current projects include: new residences, multifamily housing, commercial spaces, remote resorts, and experimental prefab housing prototypes.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please email resume and 8MB max size portfolio to email@example.com