Architect Job in Cardiff, Wales
Our client is an AJ100 practice and currently recruiting for an Architect job, based in in their Cardiff office. The role offers the chance to work with a team of senior designers and other technical team members. The role also offers many additional benefits such as hybrid working.
This multidisciplinary company has 10 offices based in the UK and abroad, with over 300 members of staff. They work on a diverse range of projects including residential, education, commercial, retail, and health. They have won multiple awards for their work and have also recently achieved excellence in all categories of the workplace wellbeing charter.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Running medium to large projects from start to finish
- Communicating with internal and external teams
- Managing and coordination of the design teams
- Developing technical specifications to support work packages
- Organising and collating of technical information
- Using Revit daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA part III Qualified with a minimum of 3 years post-part III experience
- Able to work across all RIBA stages
- Good communication skills with colleagues and clients
- Experience with Residential, commercial, care, or healthcare projects would be beneficial
- Revit proficiency
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Demonstrable experience in collating and organising technical information, preparing drawings, plans, and documents, and report/spec writing
- Level 2 BIM experience would be advantageous.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working times
- Hybrid working
- Employee ownership scheme
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Assisted healthcare plans.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Cardiff, Wales – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref:14306)#LI-DP1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd