Makower Architects is looking for architects with technical delivery experience to join its London team.
The successful candidate will work on large scale residential projects in varying stages, from spatial coordination, technical design to construction.
Makower Architects is a culturally-rooted and design-led practice specialising in architecture and urbanism, with numerous high-profile projects in the fields of city making, place creation and urban heritage. Our work is largely focussed on urban scaled projects, and we have a passion for both place and history being the source and ‘seed’ of design proposals. We are a vibrant practice based in Bankside, London, and integrate a significant housing delivery team within a studio environment where concept design and detailed design is equally valued.
Applicants must have complete proficiency in Revit and demonstrate strong technical and design skills.
The right candidate must meet the following criteria:
- proven experience of working on large scale residential projects in the UK
- thorough and advanced knowledge of Revit/BIM
- RIBA Stages 3 to 6 experience
- experience and knowledge of technical housing standards NDSS and London plan and building regulations
- experience preparing tender and construction documentation for large scale residential projects in the UK
- exceptional technical knowledge and skills
- experience with residential layouts and accommodation schedules
- experience in exterior brick cladding system
- experience working with NBS specifications
- ability to manage workloads and meet tight deadlines
- good spoken and written English is essential
All candidates must have proof of right to work in the UK.
We operate a hybrid working environment, with a minimum of three days per week in the office, however we enjoy the studio environment and a greater attendance in the office is welcomed.