3D Visualizer at nightnurse images inc, Brooklyn NY
nightnurse images inc is the Brooklyn based branch of an international visualization studio founded in Zurich, Switzerland in 2010. Over the last 7 years we have succeeded in becoming a major provider of architectural visualizations for a variety of firms around the world. Today our team totals over 20 visualization professionals in New York, Zurich and Buenos Aires and has become an integral part of the architectural rendering industry. Our NY branch is just about three years old and is the smallest of the three, but we’re growing fast…
- are a great bunch of young architects and designers.
- enjoy creating high quality atmospheric images that make an impression.
- work with a wide range of interesting clients and inspiring projects.
- are up to date with the latest technology to comply with the highest standards.
- model with Rhino.
- render with Maxwell Render.
- post-produce with Photoshop (& AfterEffects for animations)
- want to share our knowledge and experience while continuously developing our skills.
- believe that a vibrant and good atmosphere at work is essential.
- have found our ideal office space in scenic Dumbo Brooklyn.
- are multilingual and international with hands on deck in Buenos Aires and Zurich.
- have recently realized that together we speak 11 languages
- are a visual artist with strong photoshop skills
- have an education in or demonstrated a passion for architecture and design.
- have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an industry related company (visualization and/or architecture)
- are proficient in the use of the software we work with.
- can motivate and organize yourself while working against deadlines.
- enjoy creating images with a personal touch that meet highest standards.
- have an eye for composition and story-telling.
- are able to work independently.
- are eager to learn and participate in the creative process as well as the collaborative team atmosphere.
- live (or would like to live) in New York.
Please apply as follows
- Send your application to email@example.com
- Please include your CV, a short Portfolio and let us know why you would like to work with us.