Our client is looking for a talented individual with strong design, technical detailing and coordination skills who is able to assume the role of a Project Manager for restaurant/hospitality projects OR single family residential projects. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with strengths in early, presentation work for projects and experience in construction document production. Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketchup is a must. Knowledge of Revit, 3D Max and Adobe CS is preferred.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include: health and dental insurance, 401k and profit-sharing plans, and incentives to complete the A.R.E. and gain LEED certification.
- Architecture degree from accredited college/university
- 10+ years architectural office experience with a focus on single family residential OR hospitality projects such as restaurants, food retail and public markets.
- Professional licensure and LEED® certification, or demonstrated path toward completion
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the United States
Please send resume and work samples to email@example.com
Opus Career Management is the leading A/E/C recruitment firm who specialize in permanent, direct hire recruiting for senior and intermediate level candidates throughout the US