Our Phoenix based Architectural Practice is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide administrative support to our Project Managers & Project Architects. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of strong project, financial and administrative skills, as well as a strong sense of teamwork.
- Project Coordinator contributes to the firm vision by providing team support to the Project Manager and Architects.
- Responsible for logging all ins and outs, drawings and correspondence
- Manages all construction administration documents and logs for RFI’s, CCD’s, CO’s, ASI’s and processes same
- Assists the PM with managing project schedules and updating team about changes
- Prepares and review project memos, correspondence, contracts and schedules for professional services; communicate daily with team.
- Schedule client meetings, prepares agendas and minutes of these meetings and document action items.
- In conjunction with Project Manager and Project Architect assists with fee tracking and job costing reports
- Helps prepare and edit specifications per PM markups and organizes same for distribution
- Follows through with contract edits and sub consultant agreements after mark-up by PM
- Identify, organize and implement administrative projects independently in accordance with deadlines such as project binders, electronic & paper filing.
- Manage and coordinate multiple schedules, both individual and project specific. Initiate and coordinate team travel arrangements.
- Perform various support duties for Project Manager, Project Architect and team, including completion of expense reports, time cards, and calendar management.
- Provides additional misc business support as needed
Qualifications and skill set:
- A highly professional, creative and committed individual with proven technical and organizational skills.
- Strong communicator, who thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can drive processes.
- A proven work ethic and the ability to anticipate needs, service clients, initiate decisions and coordinate the activities of others.
- 3+ years professional work experience as part of a team, preferably in an Architectural Firm; or Engineering or Construction firm, desirable.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel, and MS Project.
- Experience in Newforma file management a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Adobe Suite skills a plus.
submit PDF resume / portfolio to: