zero ten design is a boutique, design-oriented architecture and interior design firm located within San Francisco’s beautiful South Park. Our award-winning practice focuses on all aspects of the design of hospitality, residential, retail, office and restaurant projects throughout the Bay Area and California.
We love design in all its forms, and bring an unbridled enthusiasm to our work, crafting projects that are thoughtful, contextual and timeless. We work side by side with our Clients from the very earliest concepts all the way through the completion of the construction and interior fit out.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals that share our passions to be an integral part of our quickly growing creative, fun and passionate environment.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who shares our passion for design.
- A confident, motivated, hardworking individual who is comfortable handling the responsibility of multiple projects.
- Someone with excellent communication skills that is able to comfortably interact with consultants, contractors and clients.
- Architectural degree
- Minimum of 1 year architectural office experience including but not limited to project design, project management and extensive construction documentation.
- The ability to multi-task various project types including but not limited to hospitality, residential and restaurant design.
- Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop and SketchUp.
How to apply:
- Please email cover letter, resume, references and work samples in PDF format to Jamie Shorten at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please no phone calls.
- Please understand that due to the expected volume of applicants, not all will receive individual responses.
- zero ten design is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants (per minimum requirements above) will be considered for employment.