Blair + Mui Dowd Architects, PC (bmdarch.net) is seeking a junior architect with 2+ years experience in commercial and/or institutional design to join its staff. Healthcare, laboratory, and education experience a plus.
The candidate will work with a team on a range of projects from master planning to complex healthcare and laboratory projects for nationally recognized Institutions.
Ideal candidates will have:
- BArch or MArch degree from an Accredited Architecture program or foreign equivalent
- 2+ years experience in all phases of design and construction
- excellent written and communication skills
- Graphic skills and proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, sketching.
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- Legal working status in the U.S
Candidate salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical insurance & 401k. Please apply with a resume, portfolio of selected works (max 2MB) and a cover letter with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Junior Architect” in your email subject heading.
No phone calls please.