StudioLAB is a small design-oriented firm focusing on high-end residential and commercial projects in the New York City area.
Seeking an Intermediate Architect with solid high-end residential design and construction experience for projects ranging from NYC apartments to Long Island country homes. Candidates must be proficient with all architectural design programs and have strong digital modeling and rendering abilities.
Skill and Requirements:
- Min. 3-5 years of work experience in all project phases of construction: from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Extensive experience in construction document preparation, detailing for high-end residential construction and interiors.
- Experience in both high-end interior renovations and single family wood frame construction.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting skills.
- Excellent 3D Studio MAX modeling capabilities w/ knowledge of Vray.
- Strong design and graphic abilities.
- Knowledge of NYC building codes, filing process, and zoning regulations is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Hard working, reliable, strong writing and communication skills.
- An open mind, ability to work self-sufficiently, and flexibility to perform a variety of tasks.
- Bachelors of Architecture degree & eligibility to work in the United States.
- Residing within commuting distance to NYC.
If you meet requirements above, please submit resume, sample work & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.